Thursday 24 July 2014

Link: Almond milk isn't as great as you think

There are so many choices of milks out there: cow milk, goat milk, soy milk, rice milk, almond milk, hemp milk, coconut milk. How's a person to choose? My personal favourite non-dairy milk is soy because it has a lot of protein and is supplemented with calcium. I think it tastes pretty good, but a lot of people find that it has a strange aftertaste. My brother argues that anything that's not from a mammary gland shouldn't really be called milk, but I say if it's a white, creamy drink then it's milk. My mom sent me a link about almond milk that points out its drawbacks. If you do want to make your own almond milk like the article suggests, here's a recipe from Oh She Glows!

Almond Milk Isn’t As Great As You Think

No comments:

Post a Comment